Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to utilize. The simple truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are several facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is because the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. For Juul Pods this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an incredible way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals used in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any Vitamin E supplements. For this reason, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke. One case was so very bad that the individual died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this instance, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
All things considered, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put faraway from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you looking forward to?